Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cope.

 A couple weeks ago, a friend of mine died. She's the closest person to me to have ever passed, and to be honest, I haven't been able to cope with it well.

I hadn't seen her in a couple years; her family moved from Utah, so she no longer came here to visit, and I was never able to find a good time to make my way up to Oregon to visit her. But we still talked often on facebook and texting. And she still meant so very much to me.

I have so many pieces of art from her. She was always someone that made a point of brightening others' day. I honestly can't explain how much this has affected me, but it's far more than I ever would have anticipated. And I don't know how to keep myself together. I really don't know how to keep myself together. I miss you Kori, more than words can describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment